Agra Chapter UPASI
Agra THE AGRA SURGEONS ASSOCIATION
The Association of Surgeons of Agra (ASA) is continuously striving in the direction
to spread the aura of ASI.
1. CME on 15th April, 2018 was held on Surgical Management of Pseudo
Pancreatic Cyst, speaker was Dr Amit Javed from G B Pant Hospital, New
2. As per our scheduled CME on 26th April on Science of Tissue Management to
be held by Ethicon part of J & J Company with our guest speaker Dr Major
Ravi Kale had to be postponed due to the sudden demise of his mother.
3. On 29th April, 2018 a J & J Volvo Bus had come to Agra. A 3 hours Endo
Suturing, Knotting along with lectures were conducted with in the bus. This
course was formerly inaugurated by Prof S D Maurya and 6 PG’s from the
Department of Surgery, S N Medical College, Agra along with 7 members of
our Association of Surgeons of Agra did the course.
4. 2 new members were made ASI life members (total of 6 members in this
5. A conference of the International College of Surgeons – Indian Section –
North Zone (ICSIS-NZCON 2018) was held at Agra on 12th & 13th May,
2018 in Association with Surgeons of Agra and UPASI. More than 170
delegates attended the conference.
6. CME on 26th May, 2018 was held on Management of Anaerobic Infections
in DFI and Complicated SSTI (Web Cast).
1. Invitation letters of CME.
2. Conference e-brochure
Upcoming event on 7th June, 2018.